Tuesday, November 26, 2013

IM Journal: LOG #4

Ok, this daily log isn't’ so “daily”, but in my defense there isn't too much activity happening on my side yet.

Since my last log I have been running/biking/swimming/yoga-ing per usual but have been able to get in a few high altitude runs up in Mammoth (approx 8,500ft) and have recorded a few vital stats & pictures. Since I currently live at an altitude of about 50ft I definitely could feel a huge difference running at altitude! I may have to spend more time up there to work on natural blood doping.  :)  

I’m not sure that I really want to share any of my “before” pictures, measurements or weight on a public forum, but just know that I do have the info recorded! Maybe if my “after” pictures & stats are a lot better I can add in the old ones for comparison. After seeing so many models in magazines, social media, etc it makes me scrutinize my body way more than I should (even though I know that I’m seeing the result of good Photoshop jobs & know the models aren't training for any races). Yay for body image issues.


Currently I am just maintaining a base level of fitness and trying to find a balance between getting my workouts in & having an off season! I’m not sure if it’s because of the fast-approaching holiday season, but all I want to do is sit on my butt & relax!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment